Weekly Work Progress

April 30, 2011

This week we re-attached up the cover for the Lydia D, sanded the HES skiff more, added wood hardener to the soft parts of her deck, shaved/cut new wood pieces to fit holes caused by rot, and primed the shaved deck boards for the Peg Wallace.


Weekly Work Progress

April 2, 2011

We repaired the shed roof over the Herbie Sadler skiff and she got cleaned out for sanding and priming.  We also checked out the two classic Trumpy skiffs.  One is in need of a lot of work and the other has huge potential for refurbishing on land and even possible use in the water (gorgeous lines, still fairly tight, copper rivets, original colors and paint, great hardware).